The facilitation guides provide the facilitator all the detailed facilitation plans including the required preparation steps to lead the workshops. In addition, it offers useful informations about solving conflicts in a pluralist society context.
For more details click here.
The purchase of the facilitation guides gives access to the following supplemental material :
- Facilitation Guide - Basic Workshops (Grades 5 and 6) - printed
- Additional Facilitation Guide - Advanced Workshops (Grade 6) - printed
- Posters (4) - printed
- Appendices- Basic Workshops – printed
Complementary teaching material:
- Student Workbook - Basic Workshops – 1 PDF
- Student Workbook - Advanced Workshops – 1 PDF
- Facilitation Document - Advanced Workshops
The complementary teaching material is available on the Pacific Path Institute website under the Materiel pédagogique complémentaire
tab. To access to it, choose the right program tab and then enter the code found on the back of the front cover page of the program facilitation guide.